9/22/11

Sixteen

When i was sixteen
I cudnt stop staring
Stealing glances
At all the women passing by.

The class teacher
As well as the tutor
And the girl
In the next house in the sweater.


But hey wasn’t it fun?
To be looking at a whole new dimension?
And yeah! Call it fortune
That I was never the serious one.

U can very well imagine now
The man that I am
But I’ll be glad to tell u ur wrong.

Theres a whole new side to me
That I never knew existed
N its wilder than what I’d known.


So yeah! Isn’t it fun?
To be feeling up a whole new dimension?
And yeah! Call it fortune
That I was never the serious one.

1 comment:

Rit said...

writing is quite good...

wats more awesome here is the pic...loved it..

Scared and Safe

 It seems like I go through these sine waves of anxiety and determination. I ride out the waves differently of course. It seems like the anx...