10/5/09

Silence...

I have absolutely no idea why i wrote this...I just wanted to write something as a song for the past two days,but couldn't at all...I wrote this suddenly and it's called Silence.

I'll hold ur breath in mine, 
as u sunshine down upon me.
Breaths deep and shallow,
eyes closed shut; in a wink it'll all be gone;
you by my side close to my heart.
The candle will flicker and then shut us out of its light.
Lights blur, dizzy darkness,
Lights blur,warm darkness.
The strands in your eyes is all I can see.
A still moment, my hands around you, you snug between the sheets.
And then,silence.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Really nice poem.. exceptionally interesting ideas and images, for a starter, I must say.. All the best.. Keep writing such lovely stuff.. :)

MI$$LUCK said...

she will love it , the one whom u ll dedicate it to finally

Amy said...

loved it....simple and touching....its like naice....:)

Sangrywords said...

Lovely post!!

Arnie said...

I loved those two lines:
Lights blur, dizzy darkness
Lights blur, warm darkness

Mayukh said...

Thank you guys... :) this feels so great, having people read n tell me how i write n that they actually like it. :)

Scared and Safe

 It seems like I go through these sine waves of anxiety and determination. I ride out the waves differently of course. It seems like the anx...