10/22/09

Time....


Was in a no-writing phase again, ufff,this is forever.Mood swings and phases. Yes,I would sit down in front of the computer, the blog page, sign in, click on new post and then go blank.Then I would click the little red cross on the top right corner of the page and all desire to even try writing would be lost.Period.

I have been at home for a week now. Diwali's past, Bhaiphonta is done. No more festivities(read as bunking excuses) to look forward to. From now on,its simply work(shudders!!).There's a lott of syllabus to be covered this time,don't have a clue as to what I should do about it. Anyway,i
ts a whole new world suddenly. There are so many feelings about so so many things, I don't know how to keep track of them so I can take control of everything...Lately I am feeling sloshed with so much to take care of. Why do we have so many responsibilities I wonder? Its not as if they have been bestowed upon me. Its the result of the life that I have led. And I don't know whether I should regret it cuz that would mean regretting the life I am living which I don't. Its all too complicated for words.

I have to meet so many people,go to so many places,visit other people and I have to study, I have to be there for my family, I have to spend a bit of time on the phone,I have to keep up with the rest of the world through the internet,I have to play y guitar,I have to laze around--SHEESH!! This stuff is endless. And 24 hours are too less for all of it. And oh, I have to sleep,thats a crucial part of my life.24 hours is too damn less....I wish I had more time. I don't wanna lose the stuff I gotta do. But do them all for which I need a lot more time. I still haven't watched Wake up Sid!! Abira ditched me- went ahead and watched it with her friend.IAnd everyone else has watched it. No one to go with. Its sad. Really wanna watch it. But somwhow I have a feeling that I'll end up watching it alone on the computer screen from a bad quality DVD or download. Its funny how things we want most tend to not turn out the way we want them to be. And the stuff we don't turn out the way we don't want them to be.

1 comment:

Bachcha Da said...

truely deep...when things dnt go as planned...we say d most wanted phrase...WHEN MAN PROPOSES...GOD DISPOSES...!!!..

Life depends not on how others see it...bt on hw we see it...so speak up boy...dnt think abt oders...do wht ur heart says...

Coz u urslf told my point... :) :)

Keep smiling forever bro...!!!

Scared and Safe

 It seems like I go through these sine waves of anxiety and determination. I ride out the waves differently of course. It seems like the anx...