10/1/09

Haphazard...

Pujo overall was a great one this time,I really did have a lot of fun. I feel happy now, but sad on the other hand cuz the end of Pujo signals the start of classes and studies again. College reopens on the 6th of October,n the first day itself we have 2 exams to write,bugging!! Anyway,apart from all of it and certain issues,I feel happy. I had dinner with Bappa da n Toy da etc at Flame n Grill,South City Mall, yesterday...Unlimited kebabs and ice cream. :) I love that place, its a different satisfaction altogether. Met oindrila today before she goes tomorrow :( At Mother Earth,South City Mall(again!!), we were going through stuff for her friend, the lady who runs the shop asked to help out-she needed to fetch something that was kept high atop on a shelf. It was a first of such an experience,I climbed the ladder and go the thing. Felt weird yet right. Anyway,she be goin tomorrow.
I have been trying to write a song for like ages,I simply can't. I mean,I don't know what is exactly wrong, but lyrics i simply cannot pen down,ever... I have composed two songs written by my friends but lyrics from me are like impossible. Anyway, people have been putting up pictures of pujo2009 all over facebook,its interesting. And Sreerupa put up this awesome Benglish poem.

Check it out:

Through the jongole I am went
On
shooting Tiger I am bent
Boshtaard Tiger has eaten wife
No doubt I will avenge poor darling's life
Too much quiet, snakes and leeches

But I not fear these s
ons of beeches
Hearing loud noise I am jumping with start
But noise is coming from damn fool's heart

Taking care not to be fright

I am clutching rifle tight with eye to sight
Should Tiger come I will shoot and fall him down
Then like hero return to native town

Then through trees I am espying one cave

I am telling self - "Bannerjee be brave"
I am now proceeding with too much care

From far I smell this Tiger's lair

My leg shaking, sweat coming, I start pray

I thin
k I will shoot Tiger some other day
Turning round I am going to flee

But Tiger giving bloody roar spotting B
engalee
He bounding from cave like footballer Pele

I run shouting "Kali Ma tumi kothay gele "

Through the jongole I am running

With Tiger on my tail closer looming

I am a telling that never in life

I will take risk again for my damn fool wife !!!!!



Heh!! And she's put up this pic of her and Agni i really liked,very muc
h. Its as if telling a story,of everything between them,the hope to go on, yet the hopelessness without each other,a happiness not shared with others, you look at Srrr's hand-its as if she is clinging on to Agni,either that, or "gheti dhore narabe mone hochche agnir", and knowing her,its most probably the latter. But her n Agni's expression say a different story. Its a contented picture. I looked at the pic the first time and felt happy for them suddenly and smiled.

The song's playing, nothing else suddenly matters, I feel contented myself.There are so many people in my life,hello-hi people,close people, not so close people,I do not know who to keep up with,its difficult sometimes. And trying to catch up with a part of my life,if i miss out on some other part,People in that part get cross n pissed at me,what do I do? Its tiring sometimes. I sometimes feel I think too much,but circumstances force it,and I am left wondering what to do...??I need to talk to someone,really. Sometimes it becomes difficult to deal with,all of it...N I can't seem to get with it alone.It seems stoopid,But yeah,that is exactly what happens. I feel like having chocolates.... :(

2 comments:

Author said...

hugs... just never ever change.. u rock the way ur.. eternally confused

onlyzzz said...

Like the poems..tiger poem...

Scared and Safe

 It seems like I go through these sine waves of anxiety and determination. I ride out the waves differently of course. It seems like the anx...