6/25/13

Transcendence

From all that we are immediately surrounded by to the distant stars and galaxies.    

Goodbye(Click here)


An entity that consists of everything and everyone in itself, expanding and retracting with time and circumstances, with colors so varied that you eyes just might go blurry and hazy, with the living, the dead, the dark matter, religion, birds and moles, light and protons, the harshest of notes in the most discordant of instruments, screaming, pausing, screaming again, exploding, scratching and clawing, the monsters and the sick; encapsulated and undying, breathing heavily, feeding on memories and rewinds in time so relative that it's impossible to grasp the wholeness of it, pulsing and decaying into space as relative as time so that there is no idea of existence.


Descent


We started out with our edges unfurled.
Now we're standing still over the years.
Like books on shelv
es by naked windows,
gathering dust all through the years.

The people pass, pushing through time.

We watch them go through slitted eyes.
With the morning sun, they seem to die.
Never alive, broken in time.
 

I'm here to say goodbye,
to times that I cannot deny.
I'm going back myself,
running through the em
pty sky.


Convinced that I could never see clear
I mistook you for someone else.
And then you came all rushing back,
and I couldn't
stop blaming myself.

Now we're boats on empty waves.

Far from shore, where the people rest.
With the morning sun, I seem to die.
Buried in, you and your smile.


I'm here to say goodbye,
to times that I cannot deny.
I'm going back myself,
running
through the empty sky.

No comments:

Scared and Safe

 It seems like I go through these sine waves of anxiety and determination. I ride out the waves differently of course. It seems like the anx...