8/17/11

Complaints...

Why does nothing ever seem right? I know yeah I complain too much but I can't help it. And this phase of no work to do is killing. Severe bouts of self-introspection is dangerous. And this phase is bringing huge doses of it. But what am I gonna say? Or do? The bugging part is no one else seems free. I know I appear busy to other people too. But most times, I am not. I have realized everyone can go ahead without me. People who I have always thought couldn't somehow. A few have started working, others gone abroad, others preparing for studies and the ones then left are plain aloof and don't seem to give a fish.

Music has taken a drastic turn. I have been doing shows now. With my own band with Samantak, Letters Blue. Feels weird to be out there. And people like me. That's weirder. But then again, because of the fact that I suffer from a writer's block most of the time and end up writing crappy forced out stuff and keep complaining about it(Again!!), I can't write anything. And making up songs is tough and playing guitar is tough too. And I can't do that. Complaint. I know I planned a lot of things, and I do not again understand why I am so lazy. And I have complaints about it too.

I wish I could take control. But I need a free independent surrounding to show my true colors and with my nosy n loud family around all the time it just isn't possible.

P.S. Curiously, there might be somebody who will accidentally see this post and comment on how frustrated I am. The dodo never realizes that I know it and hence the posts. That certain person always believes that I don't seem to know. Forgets that I wrote the stuff down. :P :P Hahahaha!

No comments:

Scared and Safe

 It seems like I go through these sine waves of anxiety and determination. I ride out the waves differently of course. It seems like the anx...