3/22/11

Wattaya want from me???

I know you meant good and had good intentions and all, but I don't like you meddling and poking your noses into every bit of my life that you very well know have been private all these years. There are somethings that I just don't want your helping hand in. I like to keep to myself and its been that way for years. You, of all people should know that. Its like that Grammy nominated song this year- Half of my heart by John Mayer feat Taylor Swift. It was all fine with Mayer just doing it. Swift sings 2 lines in the song. And as soon as I hear that voice suddenly in the middle of that song, I feel an urgent need to turn it off. Do your feat. thing in the background throughout. Why those 2 lines? N all of a sudden! Its a turn off. Big time!

Here I am sitting in my own room, minding my own business. Suddenly you have to come in n start your rants. About everything. Seems like everything I do and everything I don't is a problem. How on earth is taht even possible? How can everything I do be wrong? How? I keep my room clean, don't meddle much, hang out with my friends, eat, sleep a lot, much like my counterparts of the same generation. Most of it is okay. Some stuff I understand you may have a problem with. But everything? :O Wattaya want from me??? Nothing I say gives you an assurance that I can do it right. You always wanna have a say, cuz u think ur right. All the time. Not possible!!!! And as soon as u stick ur nose, I get pissed and irritated. Wattaya want from me?

No comments:

Scared and Safe

 It seems like I go through these sine waves of anxiety and determination. I ride out the waves differently of course. It seems like the anx...