3/20/11

Brazen

When you walk through that door
dressed in green and black,
and that lipstick red smeared across your face;
Lightning strikes my heart again, For a moment you take me to this world of pain.

Yet I stand there, taking in the sight,
I just can't tear my eyes from you.

Yes I stand there, frozen in the lights,

The lights turn red, you split open the night.


I'm me, you are you,
Electric passes across the room.

You're me, and I'm you,

You catch my gaze, erupt in fire too.

And we leave the place in the dead of the night,
The night's freezing, but it's hot tonight.
And it's brazen, lost in twirling strands.

It's crescendo of black(/harsh) marching bands.

1 comment:

sharmistha said...

u r awsome..i wish i cud write lyk u!! *sigh*

Scared and Safe

 It seems like I go through these sine waves of anxiety and determination. I ride out the waves differently of course. It seems like the anx...