12/4/09

Are we there yet???

This post is one waiting to be written for over a decade. Seriously.
Why is it that girls love shopping so much? They go in to this shop with absolutely no objective of buying anything and just move around the whole store staring looking trying on clothes and then they get out. And even if there is the objective, how is it possible that so so many designers ABSOLUTELY fail(and so horribly)to impress a single person with all of their clothing? I mean,"Isnt even one worth it?" The answer,disappointingly,is a No.

I have been doing this forever. Having two sisters of my own(I will not even start on my cousins who r all females and so many in number that a train could be formed!!)I have gone through hell and still am. Its horrible. Come to think of it, I think I have spent over 25% of my life just waiting(n that waiting doesn't include waiting for people to turn up,which would take up another 5% surely!!) When I was a kid,I didn't have much to do. I would simply get bored,I would swish across the store floors on my shoes,stare at people,at least do something. But after the advancement of the years,if I started to run n slide across the Pantaloons store,I would get kicked out or be stared at like a madman. Yet I have to gothrough this ordeal for over half the year every year. Sucks. I'll die from this one day.AAAAAAAAAARRRRRGH!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha
the same with my sis!!
the answer is still a mystery!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! You're lucky, man. You've siblings!

somak said...

i empathise.

Unknown said...

huh!!
if this job is sooooo irritating 4 u dn dont go wt them...

Scared and Safe

 It seems like I go through these sine waves of anxiety and determination. I ride out the waves differently of course. It seems like the anx...