12/29/09

Smile Forever...

She died today. I don't know when. I looked at her for the last time. Yes, she was at peace.It was the same look she had when she used to have that black currant ice cream she loved.

My mind wandered. Memories came flooding back. Tears trickled down,unstoppable. Everyday now would seem a bit more lonesome than ever before. She would be with me,definitely. But the touch would be cold always. A thin veil separating us. Who would come to rescue me from the clutches of my parents? Whom would I now turn to for company when I feel like having that dark chocolate ice cream? Who would I now as
k for a drink and dance anytime?Who would I now talk to about how my day was at the end of it over the phone?


I had found a reason for myself. A reason I believed and trusted in with all my heart and soul. Its a funny thing,this heart. It finds a reason to cry in happiness and to smile in sadness always,somehow. I can never share a laugh with her,or hear her sing,as she used to when she flitted about here and there. We went through a lot.Good times and bad ones,hurt and smiles. I am ever so sorry for the hurt I caused her. But today,all is forgiven yet never to be forgotten. Every little strand and bit To be kept closer than ever to my heart. For you I was and will always be....

No comments:

Scared and Safe

 It seems like I go through these sine waves of anxiety and determination. I ride out the waves differently of course. It seems like the anx...