11/4/09

Through the curtains..

I sat still. Michael Jackson was healing the world in the next room. The lyrics were meaningful. But that was the least of my concerns right then. I had been lying in the couch. But the tiny scraping sounds had made me sit up. Where were they coming from? I wished MJ would pause for a moment(stupid thought!!)Dusk had just fallen. There was a bright moon in the sky. Moonbeams slithered in through a lengthy chink between the curtains. Serene I thought...looking at the whitish disk up there. The craters about it were in the shape of a rabbit or so I had thought for years.Perspective.Period.
The scraping sound came again. MJ suddenly stopped. There it was again. I looked around.Nothing. Something suddenly pulled at my pants,like a kid would do if he wanted toffee. I looked down and propmptly jumped shrieking. What were they?? I didn't know. Can anyone help me??? :) Complete this.... :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your neighbours puppy was biting your pants, pulling it - may be!

Anonymous said...

Dobby?

Mayukh.. said...

aah no,i want u to make up a story of atl east a paragraph please....

Scared and Safe

 It seems like I go through these sine waves of anxiety and determination. I ride out the waves differently of course. It seems like the anx...