11/19/09

Suspended in Jupiter skies....

I sit on a table in the splattering rain chairs all around me full of people.Can
anyone see me?No one notices as I wait, wait for that eternal feeling of joy.I reach out to touch the swirling oceans,and in a sweeping glance see the whole of the blue skies.


Metamorphosed into the reality of life,I seek refuge in the priceless memories from afar.The urge to touch and feel them again, deliriously strong. The rain still patters as the stars sparkle out, shimmering yet again through the watery skies. I wait for the pattering to stop,wait for the throng to crowd the streets again.

But till then, I have her with me. Every memory comes back clear through the rippling puddles. I keep holding onto her. Is it because I want to or have to? The nothing that i know about it is as turbulent as the Jupiter skies. But yet I do. When the night turns darker still,she knocks on my door.When sadness sets in,she takes my hand in hers. When the joy comes,she is still by me. I take one look at her and I know of the happiness forever,that eternal feeling of joy. And then the wait to step down from the table and watch the crowd fill the streets with their daily lives isn't long anymore.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

memories are just what makes life so miserable most of the times ...then again they are the only things no one can take away from us..ironical.. and so is life...thought provoking..and so is life.

Unknown said...

nice pic.......

Scared and Safe

 It seems like I go through these sine waves of anxiety and determination. I ride out the waves differently of course. It seems like the anx...