9/19/09

My car won't budge...Even though its as classy as that one...


When you sit back to try n enjoy life, it gets kind of difficult you'll notice. You're laid back, chilled, thinking of things that have just rushed past you, of people you need to catch up with etc. But the moment you try and do something like that, you are bound to get caught in a mind snarl. Your car won't budge from its place. And you enter a state of numbness, idleness that you can't even defend with enough reasons if someone points it out to you. And its difficult coming out of it. There has to be a proper distraction to get you out of it. A major one. Period.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


I Think I babble way too much!!

SO TRUE!!!YES U DO!!GET A LIFE!!!

Scared and Safe

 It seems like I go through these sine waves of anxiety and determination. I ride out the waves differently of course. It seems like the anx...