1/5/16

Happy New Year

Everyone's left when my back was turned.
Everyone's talking about me now.
I can hear their whispers faintly. 

There's faint laughter where there was silence.
There's now an edge to my bed.
I cannot see the bottom from the edge.

You've crept up from the dark
And asked me out twice already
I'm shapeless, I'm a circle.

Points of light point at me
Points you make point at doubts.
I had feet of lead in the mirror I was looking at.

Reboot the machine.
Make it rain.
Drain the water.
Make the sun shine.
If the clouds come again,
It will be new ones.

Fly away, to where you've asked me to go.
Fly away, till ignorance seeps in again.
Fly away.
Fly away. 

No comments:

Scared and Safe

 It seems like I go through these sine waves of anxiety and determination. I ride out the waves differently of course. It seems like the anx...