1/5/16

Be Quiet Now

The road splits three ways.
I'm on one,She's on one, 
There's silver lining on the third road.

The road I am on still has innocence.
You can see it flailing its arms at the travelers.


I can disappear. Completely,unobserved. 
But if I do I'll appear somewhere on the same road.
For the other two roads, I have to walk the distance.



There's a man who can talk to cats,
There's a boy who keeps disappearing;
Sometimes there's a girl in white with him when he reappears.
There's a man who keeps looking for a well and hums The Thieving Magpie.
There's a girl who stares at the mirror all day and murmurs, "How can that be me?"
There's one future, there's one past.
The present is a choice between too many worlds.


But I know She is on the third road.
But I want miracles from the silver-lined road.
But I want to watch these people on my road.

"Be Quiet, Be Quiet, Be Quiet now.
You're talking too much!
Maybe the miracle you wish for will be Her 
Maybe the miracle you wish for will be all these people
On the silver-lined road itself.
You need to be there to know." 
Whispered the eyes of the man and the woman from behind the fake trees.

No comments:

Scared and Safe

 It seems like I go through these sine waves of anxiety and determination. I ride out the waves differently of course. It seems like the anx...