2/28/11

To the past!!!


For sometime now, I have had the writer's block again. It's weird. Everything with me, about me, seems to vacillate. Between what I want and what I don't. Indecision has forever been my faithful friend while luck has been the faithless one. They go hand in hand in repelling each other where I am involved.

I did write stuff here and there, but then most got erased and some got saved as drafts. I read a lot today. Not books or anything. Old stuff. After decades suddenly went online on Orkut. Read the testimonials people had written for me, testimonials I had written for people, that led onto visiting profiles, blogs by others etc. And I realized how very lucky I actually am. Even though through the web, people have told me things they would never have said to me in real life. Stuff that ranges from intimate quirks to general facts about me that everyone knows. All that connected by thin lines that are bursting at the seams. It's actually part of our life that we had bound ourselves to at one point in life but have forgotten that it exists these days. The testimonials are the priceless part, something which no other site has incorporated and spread so fiercely. I read the whole lot dedicated to me. Aniruddha, Bhaskar, Sim, Oindrila, Dia etc; everyone's. Everyone trying their level best to describe me n what I mean to them. :) The best I found was Hrishita's-endearing and intimate yet not in a way, sweet and funny at the same time but most importantly, the one I thought captured me in essence. Cheers to that and everything else!
For these features, Orkut will always be more than just a social networking site. Something from the days of our lives which we will always cherish-a remembrance of the youthful spirit, school and college days, flashbacks and friends.

Some profiles led to old pictures and more of reading material. But reading everything isn't possible write now. Beautiful poems and wild pictures came to light. Oh yeah and I have 4714 scraps! Tons man! History of communications since forever. And I have 37 fans. 37!!! That's like 3.5 cricket teams.... WOW!

But life's charging ahead at breakneck speed and I cant do nothing but go with the flow. I hope I never lose track of what was. Because what was builds what will be. And what will be will never be what was.

5 comments:

sharmistha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sharmistha said...

...awsome...

sharmistha said...

hibijibi!:P

azurescabious said...

Dude, this is so true. I'l check mine. Did you write for me? ofcourse you must have.


Love you always. -OD

azurescabious said...

Dude, this is so true. I'l check mine. Did you write for me? ofcourse you must have.


Love you always. -OD

Scared and Safe

 It seems like I go through these sine waves of anxiety and determination. I ride out the waves differently of course. It seems like the anx...