9/26/10

Start for the start.

I will start from the end and roll back to where it started. Truth is, I don't know where it started. Along the way I will look for clues to lead back to the past. The past needs to be changed. After I complete the rollback, I shall tuck in a thing or two, set a few things right, and start for the end again. By that time, the world will have moved on. But I will be in my time frame. Nothing will be impossible. I just have to stick to that path and not divert from it. There will be hurdles along the way but abseiling down a tough proper rope will be the best option.

But its just that I still have to start rolling back to the start.

No comments:

Scared and Safe

 It seems like I go through these sine waves of anxiety and determination. I ride out the waves differently of course. It seems like the anx...