6/28/09

Last Week....

I haven't yet decided what title I will give to this post..i guess it depends on wat i end up writing about.My grammar is starting to suck by the day,am typing sms lingo here too....shit!!!
Anyway,am here in the City of joy for over a week now....been having a lot,no,correction,a hell lot of fun lately.There is so much i do wanna write about,but i can't....sometimes i really feel so lazy.And at tyms i wanna write but do not have the computer in front of me to do so...anyways... last week was quite fun,i do not have any complains from life right now....Fate is smiling upon me,as Abira says.This week was fun,summer vacations are being good to me....I met school people,Shuvam,Aniruddha,Anindya,Deepan etc etc...watched Madly Bangali n didnt like it that much,met Anirban on his birthday,visited South City a lott of times,tried and tried in vain to organize a reunion but failed to get a place to meet,went with Monodeep to get his guitar,an acoustic Pluto,awesome guitar...ummm....then made a chart on the history of kites with Sreerupa for Milaap 2009,went to the first class of C++ at CMC academy,to Simiz place,then Howrah Station to drop my mamidida...really hectic....n it was....at this moment i am craving for a bit of rest....stay at home,read make music etc....

No comments:

Scared and Safe

 It seems like I go through these sine waves of anxiety and determination. I ride out the waves differently of course. It seems like the anx...