3/17/12

Love Ain't There

Today I have a show for under-privileged children in the city. I guess we are lucky we have so much to do and so many things in life. Yet we never pause to think about them and never realize what they really mean. What we do is complain and whine in spite of everything.

I wrote this song last year about the children who have no place to call home, who are used and abused by the society we have built for ourselves, who are lost and are without love. I pray for their souls to be happy and pray that we change. I am going to sing this tomorrow without any expectations of criticisms or compliments. I hope people understand a little of it and change a little bit at least. Those bits can sum up to an extraordinary amount in the future.....

P.S.: CLICK ON THIS LINE TO LISTEN TO THE SONG.

I close my eyes,
surrounded by the talking rain.
I lift my hands and I,
I cry for you and I pray.

I wait for no one.
I wait for everything to be alright.
But I keep waiting,
waiting for a star to come out shine.

Before its too late I want to make a wish.
A wish for good to come and try to coexist.
Love ain't there, there's so many things to lose.
Don't lose faith or you won't know what to do.



I'm now alone,
surrounded by the unknown despair.
But I'm hopeful,
that my world is gonna change.


I'll wait for no one.
I'll wait for everything to be alright.
And I'll keep waiting,
waiting for my star to come out shine.

Before its too late I want to make a wish.
A wish for good to come n try to coexist.
Love ain't there, there's so many things to lose.
Don't lose yourself or you won't know what to do.

No comments:

Scared and Safe

 It seems like I go through these sine waves of anxiety and determination. I ride out the waves differently of course. It seems like the anx...