6/24/11

In time...

This is for every friend with whom ways have parted. Maybe we are in touch, maybe we are not. Its for anyone with who my time and place do not coincide with theirs. After college, when we are all headed out to change our lives, it's a completely different feeling from the one after school.


Someday when there's no dream to follow
I'll find you.
But isn't there always a question of why I never tried before?
It was never because I didn't want to,
It was because I couldn't.

And in time we will meet
Sit beside the moon on a sheet
And in no time we will be back here to where we are
Where you are busy etching the scars.

If it wasn't for you,
I'd never know what to do.

2 comments:

Rit said...

well dun...:) its..actually...no no..definately...a good one...amperec

Author said...

You are my favorite mayukh :D :D

Scared and Safe

 It seems like I go through these sine waves of anxiety and determination. I ride out the waves differently of course. It seems like the anx...