8/4/08

wish...

Just wish someone could really help me out...i am trapped....my results came out today second semester....just 2 days before the wedding...i did badly this time...below my own expectations, don't know how it happened,but i gues whats done is done,i hafta do really well the next time....

This engineering is hard,whatever people might say....library seems the only option now...just books....kolkata as less as can be,but here i am enjoying a lot.....and BANG!! in the middle of everything out come the results....i had a feeling a while back that this might happen....and it did.

And even after this i dont know what to do,its either GRE or MBA,but i am really confused, because i really want to go abroad...

I JUST WISH I COULD CHANGE....FOR THE BETTER...EVRYTHING LOOKS BLEAK RIGHT NOW...WISH SOMETHING WOULD HAPPEN,SOMETHING,JUST SOMETHING...

No comments:

Scared and Safe

 It seems like I go through these sine waves of anxiety and determination. I ride out the waves differently of course. It seems like the anx...